Please be advised that the State of California is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Avila Valley Barn
- Cal Poly
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
- Fremont Theater
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Hearst Castle
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Performing Arts Center of San Luis Obispo
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Preserve
- Pismo Beach Premium OutletsŪ
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
Upcoming Area Events:
- Monarch Butterfly Tours, Pismo Beach, California, November 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021
- SLO International Film Festival, San Luis Obispo, California, March 9-14, 2021
- Shabang SLO, Pismo Beach, California, May 1, 2021
- Relay for Life of Cal Poly SLO University, Pismo Beach, California, May 15, 2021
- Fiesta in a Bottle - Tequila Festival, Pismo Beach, California, May 29, 2021
- Cal Poly Virtual Commencement, San Luis Obispo, California, June 12, 2021