Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Avila Valley Barn
- Cal Poly
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
- Fremont Theater
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Hearst Castle
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Performing Arts Center of San Luis Obispo
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Preserve
- Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
- Stay More & Save
- Beach Getaway
Upcoming Area Events:
- SLO Brew Rock Events, Pismo Beach, California, July 2, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Art in the Park at Dinosaur Caves, Shell Beach, California, July 11, 2021 to December 5, 2021
- Pumpkins in the Park, Pismo Beach, California, October 30, 2021
- Monarch Butterfly Tours, Pismo Beach, California, November 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022
- Morro Bay Triathlon, Morro Bay, California, November 7, 2021
- SLO Spartan Ultra, Beast & Ultra, Santa Margarita, California, November 20-21, 2021
- Holiday Parade, San Luis Obispo, California, December 3, 2021
- Morro Bay Lighted Boat Parade, Pismo Beach, California, December 4, 2021
- Para Surfing Championship, Pismo Beach, California, December 7-11, 2021
- San Luis Obispo Restaurant Month, Pismo Beach, California, January 1-31, 2022