Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Avila Valley Barn
- Cal Poly
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Hearst Castle
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Beach Premium OutletsŪ
- San Luis Obispo Performing Arts Center
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
Upcoming Area Events:
- Art in the Park at Dinosaur Caves, Shell Beach, California, May 5, 2019 to December 1, 2019
- Monarch Butterfly Tours, Pismo Beach, California, November 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020
- Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo Concert Series, San Luis Obispo, California, November 15, 2019 to April 19, 2020
- Holiday Extravaganza, Pismo Beach, California, November 21, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- Christmas at Hearst Castle, San Luis Obispo County, California, November 23, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- Holiday Parade, San Luis Obispo, California, December 6, 2019
- Morro Bay Lighted Boat Parade, Pismo Beach, California, December 7, 2019
- Multiply Vineyard Summit, San Luis Obispo, California, January 14-16, 2020