Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Avila Valley Barn
- Cal Poly
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
- Fremont Theater
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Hearst Castle
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Performing Arts Center of San Luis Obispo
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Preserve
- Pismo Beach Premium OutletsŪ
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
Upcoming Area Events:
- Santa Barbara County Fair, Santa Maria, California, July 15-19, 2020
- California Mid-State Fair, Paso Robles, California, July 22, 2020 to August 2, 2020
- WCP Central Coast World Series, Pismo Beach, California, July 24-26, 2020
- Cal Poly Student Orientation Days, San Luis Obispo, California, July 27, 2020 to September 1, 2020
- National Motor Fest, San Luis Obispo, California, August 8, 2020
- Taste of Pismo, Pismo Beach, California, August 29, 2020
- WOW Week - Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, California, September 11-20, 2020
- The Classic at Pismo Beach Car Show, Pismo Beach, California, September 18-20, 2020
- Central Coast Writers Conference, San Luis Obispo, California, September 24-26, 2020