Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Beach Getaway
- Escape to Pismo Beach
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Preserve
- Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
- Whale Watching
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Hearst Castle
- Fremont Theater
- Avila Valley Barn
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Cal Poly
- Performing Arts Center of San Luis Obispo
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
Upcoming Area Events:
- Monarch Butterfly Tours, Pismo Beach, California, November 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022
- San Luis Obispo Restaurant Month, Pismo Beach, California, January 1-31, 2022
- Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival, Morro Bay, California, January 13-17, 2022
- SLO Craft Music & Beer Festival, San Luis Obispo, California, February 25-26, 2022
- SLO International Film Festival, San Luis Obispo, California, March 8-13, 2022