Oxford Suites Pismo Beach is conveniently located off the fourth street exit and just minutes from downtown Pismo Beach, Oceano Dunes, Wine Tasting and Golf.
From Northbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Turn left at the end of the off ramp and go over the overpass. Turn Left on to Five Cities Drive. You will see Oxford Suites on your right.
From Southbound HWY 101: take the fourth street exit. Take this short exit slowly. At the end of the off ramp you will see Oxford Suites straight ahead.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pismo Beach offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Avila Valley Barn
- Cal Poly
- Central Coast California Golf Trail
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant Outage Lodging
- Fremont Theater
- Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville
- Hearst Castle
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Oceano Sand Dunes
- Performing Arts Center of San Luis Obispo
- Pismo Beach Pier
- Pismo Preserve
- Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
- Shell Beach Bluff Trail
Upcoming Area Events:
- SLO Brew Rock Events, Pismo Beach, California, July 2, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Art in the Park at Dinosaur Caves, Shell Beach, California, July 11, 2021 to December 5, 2021
- WOW Week - Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, California, September 15-19, 2021
- Arroyo Grande Valley Harvest Festival & Parade, Arroyo Grande, California, September 24-25, 2021
- Central Coast Railroad Festival, San Luis Obispo, California, October 1-3, 2021
- Brett Young, Pismo Beach, California, October 2, 2021
- Surfing for Hope, Pismo Beach, California, October 2, 2021
- Pismo Beach Clam Festival, Pismo Beach, California, October 16-17, 2021
- Jazz Jubilee by the Sea, Pismo Beach, California, October 21-24, 2021
- Morro Bay Triathlon, Morro Bay, California, November 7, 2021
- SLO Spartan Ultra, Beast & Ultra, Santa Margarita, California, November 20-21, 2021